The Boneshaker Run Clubs are afterschool programs on campus in Central Texas schools. Branded as the school’s unique run club, and lead by a teacher, staff member or parent, the clubs employ the proven “Born to Run” Curriculum. They drive the convergence of athletics, socialization, leadership, adventure, fitness, endurance and the great outdoors. The program inspires youth to become passionate about living life through motion with their peers. We move kids from spectators to participants, and build a network of inspired young athletes, faculty, staff and family.
Our ultimate goal is to use group-based, adventurous training to build strong, agile, conditioned athletes who are ready for a lifetime of physical activity, while doing what they love.
- Run Club will meet for a 10-week session 2 days/week
- Cost per student is $100-$150/semester depending on school district. Cost includes coaching, a t-shirt, and a local race entry
- Financial Aid is available
- Coaches are your school’s teachers
- Social, inclusive and fun way to be active after school!
- Alternative to team sports: no tryouts
- Adventure element: run around the campus neighborhoods and condition for a Spartan race
- Great for all skill levels
Interested in your school getting a club at your school? Contact us! We have clubs at Elementary, Middle and High Schools (public, private and alternative).