Born To Run Program is an afterschool running program for kids that teaches them how to run, how to progress and finds hidden talents. BTR is afterschool once a week and is coached by an on campus coach sourced from teachers and parents. It is built around the training principles that the top runners in the world use.
- Launch BTR program at Elementary Schools in the Fall of 2019
- Focus on Del Valle ISD, Manor ISD and Austin ISD
- Low cost model $10 per semester (scholarships available)
- The Club meets one day per week for an hour and fifteen minutes
- Coach is paid (can be a parent, college student, teacher) $500 per semester.
- Each semester has one event to culminate the season. Trail of Lights Run and the Spring Congress Avenue Mile (tentative)
- Leads to summer programs for kids who love to run and be active. Provide great food, fun, experiences.
- Partner with High School Runners for running counselors and mentors.
- Partner with UT and Olympic Runners for Celebrity Athletes and special visits
- Opportunity to join the Born To Run Performance Team for summer competitions in Track & Field, Triathlons.
- Funding Sources; Local Foundations, Passionate Individuals.
- Operate through the Boneshaker Project. 501c3
I hope you will support Born To Run in the fall of 2019. My contact information is Paul@CoachCarrozza.com.