Pace Bend Weekend 2019
Pace Bend Road Race is in its seventh year to be hosted by Boneshaker Project, a local nonprofit with a mission to inspire kids to lead active, healthy lifestyles. The cycling race, held in Pace Bend Park in Spicewood, Texas has been a favorite race for amateurs and professionals alike for over 20 years. Last year the race expanded to include two days of racing.
This year’s race will deviate from the traditional race format again to embrace non-racers and recreational riders with a community ride on the first day. After the community ride and participants will be invited to watch the races along the 6.2-mile course loop.
Feb 23 8am Community Ride – all levels, $25 (included for racers)
9:30am Bike Races
Feb 24 8am Bike Races
12pm Kids Race (Free)
FEES: All races with the exception of Juniors are $65. Any additional races are $30. The community ride is open to racers complimentary. Registration includes park entry fees and parking.
- Interested in volunteering? Sign up here. Perks include breakfast/lunch, a thank you bag, and lots of fun! Drivers, course marshals, registration agents and parking helpers needed.
- Interested in sponsoring Pace Bend Road Race? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Closes February 21st at 9AM. BikeReg charges and additional fee. Late registration is atpPacket pick-up only
- Packet Pick-Up/Late Registration
- Location: TBD
- Race Day Packets – Opens at 7AM in Pace Bend Park, have your registration confirmation sheet in hand for faster parking entry
- Course map available here.
- Enjoy delicious bites and fun activities from vendors
- No Race day Registration. All sales final. Event is Rain or shine.
- All USA Cycling Rules are in effect. USA CYCLING Event Permit #2019-397. Promoter reserves the right to combine fields and/or adjust the schedule if minimum field sizes are not met.
- Accommodations: Sonesta Bee Cave Hotel at the Galleria