Thank you for your interest in joining us this summer as a Camp Counselor at NLand Surf Park! Please read our expectations carefully before continuing to the application below.
- Counselor duties: supervise 30 campers ages 8-13 and lead them in outdoor physical activities such as biking, running, games, yoga and other fitness activities. Lunch will be provided for you from Blue Prairie.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older to apply. Preferred age range is 16-25.
- Applicants must be CPR certified, agree to background checks, and have mastered swimming and biking skills.
- Applicants must have their own transportation to NLand Surf Park.
- Counselors will be expected to work a full 40-hour week (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm).
- Counselors will be expected to complete a 3-hour paid training prior to June 19th.
- All Counselors will be paid $15/hour and will be required to submit a timesheet.
*Please note: all camp surfing will occur under the supervision and leadership of NLand Surf Staff. Position as a Summer Camp Counselor does not guarantee access to surfing.