Pace Bend Road Race 2016
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR PACE BEND ROAD RACE 2016
Sunday, February 28th 2016
Pace Bend Park, 2805 Pace Bend Road N, Spicewood, TX 78669
Located on scenic Lake Travis in the rolling hills west of Austin, the Pace Bend Road Race is one of the largest cycling races of the season. As one of the few events in Texas to feature full use of the roadway (no “center line” rule), cyclists from all around the world have found the race’s classic 6.2 mile circuit, punctuated by its sweeping curves and short, steep climbs, a prime opportunity to test themselves. It’s also an excellent course for spectators to get up close to the action. All sales/registrations final, no refunds. The event will be held rain or shine. All USA Cycling Rules are in effect. This event is part of the TXBRA Texas Cup – Elite event where points are calculated.
ONCE AGAIN Registration includes parking fees (voucher provided) – no need to “bring exact change!”
- POPULAR RACES HISTORICALLY SELL OUT!
- Please note the race is the last weekend of February this year, but still the same weekend as The Bat City Classic (formally Walburg)
- Register for two or more races, $15 off at checkout
- On-Line Registration ends February 26th at NOON
- Packet Pick-Up/Late Registration – Saturday, February 27, 2-5PM
- Location: Ready to Run 3616 Far West Blvd Austin, TX 78731
- Race Day Packets – Opens at 7AM in Pace Bend Park, have your registration confirmation sheet in hand for faster parking entry
- NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Local Hotel: Mountain Star Lodge (mention Boneshaker or Pace Bend for 10% off)
- Bring kids and their bikes! There will be a Free little kids sprint “race” at Noon, including distribution of pushbikes! And we will have a cx bike practice course for kids
- All junior (9-18yr olds) race entries are only $15
- Seeking course marshalls/volunteers. If you’d like to sign up for a 2-2.5hr slot with us, we’ll give you a volunteer t-shirt, a food voucher and our gratitude! Please sign up HERE.