Boneshaker Pace Bend 10K
The inaugural Pace Bend 10K benefiting Boneshaker Project debuts in the greater Austin area in February 2017. The run will be held on scenic Lake Travis in the rolling hills west of Austin on the 6.2 mile loop of Pace Bend Park.
WHEN: Pace Bend 10K
Saturday, February 25th 2017
9:00a.m. 10K start time, 8:45am Kids Sprint
HOW: Cost $45 timed for adults and $20 for kids (includes a finisher long-sleeve shirt)
Finisher bag includes: finisher long-sleeve tee, Ready to Run bag, Thunderbird bar, water, banana
- On-Line Registration ends Thursday, February 23rd at 11:59am
- $100 Family Pack: registration for up to 4 people, each additional child $15 (immediate family only, please)
- Packet Pick-Up – Friday February 24th, 12-6PM
- Location: Ready to Run3616 Far West Blvd Austin, TX 78731
- Race Day Packets – Opens at 7AM in Pace Bend Park, have your registration confirmation sheet in hand for faster parking entry
- Bring kids for a free, fun sprint for little ones 6 and under right before the race begins at 8:45am.
- Interested in volunteering? Sign up here. Perks include breakfast/lunch, a thank you bag, and lots of fun!
- Course map available here.
- $10 parking fee is included in registration. Space is limited, carpooling is encouraged
Thanks to our sponsors: